Thursday, January 13, 2011

For 'you'

I don’t need to feel so lonely like this
I don’t need to feel undesirable like this
And I don’t need to feel like having you like this

I wanna be someone special for you, without being with you, without telling you about what I wanna be.
I wanna be someone filling your life, without something to be, without any big rules.

I don’t know when will this damage ends and I wont it ends
Because I never expected how this will have an ends
Because I never realized how I could be when this is all over n done
Because I never imagined how my life keeps turning on when I get you are not around.

If I could have any choice, if I could pick another opportunity, if I could..
I’d rather kill my self than knowing you there without me around.
I would kill my self, I have told you this.

I’ve been spend a half of my life all about you

I just wanna be.. anything.. something.. even everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment